Unit1 How can we become good learners?
第六课时Section B (3a¬Self Check) 同步训练
1. If you want to improve your English, you sahould read it _______（大声地） every morning.
2. I believe that you can ________（成功）some day, so come on!
3. I ________（发现）that my cousin Jim was intrested in computer games.
4. You will fail the exam u_______ you work hard.
5. My little sister loves to r______ my words.
1. Her mother often ________ her schoolwork.
2. Please ________ these words in the dictionary before you read.
3. A good student always ________ what he learns with what he sees.
4. He practices his English by having ________ with his friends.
5. I ________ that beautiful girl at the party yesterday.
1. In the last three years, the number of people in this country ___rapidly.
A. is increased
B. has increased
D. has been increased
2. ---How do you study English ___a test?
---I often study it ___working with my friends.
A. by; by
B. for; for
C. by; for
D. for; by
3.Tony wants to learn some English words he can readunderstand some English stories..
A. so that
B. such that
C. in order to
D. so as to
4 — I'm always afraid of make_____
—Don’t worry. Failure is the mother of success
A. troubles .
5. When you take medicine, you should the instructions.
A. compare with
B. look forward to
C. pay attention to
D. disagree with